UNT 4.00% 1.2¢ unith ltd

I had too much going on at the time to really stop and think...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I had too much going on at the time to really stop and think about it to be honest. My guess is that they were quite overwhelmed with enquiries. When that happens in business, the business will separate the enquiries basically into A, B and C. The A clients get the priority. The B clients you try and get back to us soon as possible but sometimes that's difficult. You usually try and push your C clients to a product or self help option. Now, that still doesn't explain why they didn't get back to me to schedule that meeting but, my guess is we are a C client. I was very clear that I wanted to take advantage of a freemium option so that we could use this time to develop, test and validate the language model before moving to a more customised option. My guess is that they don't have the freemium option available yet and therefore, C client. I am ok with that. We do the same thing. I guess it also tells me that they most likely have lots of more immediate revenue options they are moving forward with. which is great!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $45.2K 3.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 213000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 461976 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.