UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

The product is not finished yet.They are beta testing with a...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    The product is not finished yet.

They are beta testing with a bunch of companies.
    How many.
    I expect 20 to 60.
    Can't hit the big marketing spend until ducks are in the row and market automation is launched - properly.

The health product was just launched. No one else will buy that until at least 6 months trialing. WHO wouldn't expand on that for maybe after three years to see if it is working effectively. The lotto one I think was a one off.

The Subscription division is the only product in market. Probably 90% of our quarterly revenue. Growing 19% I think they said. That's pretty good.
    So potential 280k extra in the 4c and hopefully 100k from the beta testers.

It is what it is - early days
    All going to plan!
    ● Consistent Milestone Achievement: Consistently achieved major milestones, enhancing user experience and expanding market reach.
    ● Leadership in Generative AI: Positioned at the forefront of the generative AI industry, driving innovations and setting new standards in digital human technology
    ● Robust Financial Health: Strong financial management underscored by a solid cash balance, ensuring ongoing growth
    ● Expanding Global Impact: Advanced through strategic partnerships and technology, broadening our impact across markets
    ● Commitment to Innovation: Ongoing enhancements in digital human interactions and API integrations, paving the way for increased automation and user engagement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.