UNT 4.17% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Xfiles the fact is shareholders want to see revenues. When you...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Xfiles the fact is shareholders want to see revenues. When you look at all the webinars yes we have some great technology and it seems to be far more advanced than ever before.

I spoke to one shareholder a few weeks ago who has actually seen the platform in full operation from choosing the digital human, uploading a document and conversing and asking questions. He said it works and is quite amazing. The latency issues have been rectified and the ease to build your own digital human is an easy process.

Therefore the technology works and the platform works.

The next stage is revenues.

Now obviously you cant sell something that doesn't work 100% and I am assuming that was an issue in the past however, now that we have something to offer I would feel the CEO should be advising the market how he actually intends to commercialize our technology. What is the Business Plan to bring in revenues?

All of these comments that "We are talking to a lot of companies and there is lots in the pipeline" is just hot air until we start to see the dollars rolling in.

In my opinion maybe selecting a few high end companies and offering to provide them with a free digital human so other companies can actually see them working would be a good start.

They also mentioned numerous selected companies are trialing the technology. Who are the and where can shareholders actually see these digital humans in operation and communicate with them?

The market and shareholders need to see some good working examples of the technology. I know there is APH that was awarded in August last year but what about a Digital Human that actually sells products or a Financial Digital Human for Publicly Listed Companies that can be an Investor Relations Digital Human talking about Annual Reports, Quarterly Reports and Company Announcements.

I would have though it would not be that hard to have these in operation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $15.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.818K 225.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2586082 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 548548 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.