UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Not so sure about that.I think the big problem here is that no...

1. 955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    Not so sure about that.
    I think the big problem here is that no announcements seems to be taken as nothing is happening. The ASX has tightened up the criteria for announcements, and anything that is not significant is rejected it seems. Mind you, I agree with everyone, that we want to see something that is significant, nothing could please me more, as I want that SP back up there, and those unlisted options exercised.
    But if it's just subscriptions that have money rolling in, some DH subscriptions, then we're not going to hear about anything until the next 4C. Unfortunately, it seems people who invest (gamble) in microcaps, want to see updates on a weekly basis, otherwise the sky is falling, and we need to clean out the management team. Not sure why they don't hold companies like Wisetech, a $30B company, to the same standard, where they only push out annoucements on a quarterly basis, and no one on that HC group are calling for Richard's head on a spike. Yes, yes, the SP is currently at a high ATM, but last year when it dropped 30% and there was no hand holding announcements over there, people seemed to accept the lack of communication from them, and fast forward 6 months, and the SP recovered.
    Yes,UNT's SP is in the toilet, and its magnified by the June drop that UNT (CM8) has had every year for quite some time now, but it doesn't necessarily mean the market is correct, and this is the true value.
    When you compare the SP today with 12 months ago, it's essentially half of what it was. With the platform almost ready to go, money in the bank, improved 4C's compared to the same time last year, improvements have been shown in the DH compared to the same time last year, it defies logic as to why the market feels this has half the value of a year ago. It was either over valued then, or under valued now.
    I've still got a buy in that 1.2 queue because I'm assuming there will be a drop in this last week of the FY, but looking at this mornings movement, perhaps no. It's all guess work for us when working with a micro caps, and I think some here are making their guesses on zero information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.