UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Given it's the last trading day for the FY I was expecting a...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 862
    Given it's the last trading day for the FY I was expecting a bloodbath from.those wanting to realise losses as an offset.
    1m shares dumped at 1.2c only for a quick fill of the 1.3c slot.
    I will assume any dumps today will be for tax purposes as it's the only logical explanation.

I did notice some interesting developments in the APH space with regard to how our DH will be made available to those in need and I must say that it is looking like a much bigger project than I ever anticipated.

Help24 is the name of the website and newly released app.
    You will need a Ukraine number (virtual), to register and see it for yourself.

I've seen Unith's API spoken about specifically on tech forums in recent days, I also saw it listed on a site that supports and helps entrepreneurs increase productivity.

The download numbers on wordpress are steadily increasing with absolutely no marketing, hopefully we start to get some reviews and exposure soon, impossible to know what we should be waiting out for as the team are keeping their cards very close to their chest.

I conquer with some of the comments regarding Idan needing to pull the finger out real soon. Failing to get the Sep Options into the money will likely be the end of his time at Untih or at least it should be in my opinion.

Our next quarterly will come out in a month, then he'll have another month after that to get the SP to 3c and above.
    The only way that is happening is with either or a combination of the following;

Increase in revenue from subscription division in excess of 25%.
    New corporate contracts worth $1m pa minimum.
    A full public launch with marketing strategies that attract further investment and sales of the product, including the ability for investors to watch the products' popularity grow with download numbers and reviews.

Unfortunately it appears that we won't be launching officially to the world until the end of the year, so another 6 months. This tells me that Idan's strategy must never have depended on the launch of our platform and instead they had expected the SP to rise based on the legacy business and corporate deals? Well given we haven't seen any new deals I'd hope that we start getting announcements thick and fast or see a significant increase in the subscription division in a month.

I don't disagree with pushing for an EGM if Idan doesn't get the options exercised. We'd be silly to not demand they do everything possible to get that money into our account for mass expansion.

It's the easiest and cheapest way to raise capital.

Let's go Idan.

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.