UNT 12.5% 1.8¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-4497

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    These threads have turned into an absolute sh#tshow. You now bait any holder with a different view to your own and, when the absolute king of downramping was posting incessently (now long gone after achieving his/her objective) you supported them strongly.

You rail hard against upramping, yet do your utmost to downramp with no substantiation for most of comments other than look at the share price, I'm right!! Then, suddenly despite all your sentiment and negative comments you buy in and for a brief period your sentiment changes until you sell.....

I'd love to know what you do for work Keyhole, perhaps you are retired with too much time on your hands. Your presence here just annoys and irritates most rational and balanced holders. Me personally I won't buy any more at this price, I'll leave that to folks braver than me, but best of luck to them and I sincerely hope we all make a lot of money in the coming 12 months.

One thing I can agree with MMM is that you have absolutely no understanding of the space Unith operates in. That doesn't mean Unith is a sure thing, it is incredibly high risk, but high reward if they get it right. Will they? That we can debate hard for at least the next 6 months. But do it transparently and drop the messiah complex - you are saving no-one at all from losing money here. We are all far more intelligent than you, risking only what we can afford to lose, and are very aware of the risks at this end of the market.

Final words from me, be gentle, be warm, and most of all be kind.......

Cheers, Unc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $22.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $77.38K 4.538M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 552200 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 204788 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.