UNT 0.00% 1.6¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-4618

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    I share your frustrations with regard to SP performance.

I have said it before and will say it again, if Idan and the BODs fail to get the Sep options exercised we will be in a very difficult situation come Christmas IMO.

Realistically, assuming a zero% increase in revenue next quarterly and the one after that, we will need a CR really quite quickly, given there were only 11 months between the last two raises and we anticipate spending a portion of this CR on marketing our new product we must assume 9 to 10 months is more realistic this time.
    That sees us likely needing a CR by December.

By December we will supposedly be launched globally as a Web based platform, have 6 months of more advanced API downloads and uses, feedback, upgrades, deals??

Shareholders will know by December if we are sitting on a rocket or if we're inside an OceanGate submarine and just got our first glimpse of the Titanic.

So our worst case scenario IMO is we as investors are faced with a CR in December where the risk of that investment will be known with a significantly higher degree of certainty than what we have even today. (Some clearly see only risk in Unith today and that's fine, it's an opinion and only the future has the answer as to who will be right or wrong). If the SP history is what you are using to form your opinion then yes, Unith is cooked.

The slow role out of our platform has even had me annoyed but I can see from my sleuthing that we are getting seen by the world albeit slowly however the team have a marketing plan and they are sticking to it.

Unith really don't need to achieve a great deal to get the SP to 3c, they just need to prove that the product will sell and sell well, either by subscriptions post Web platform launch, commercial deals worth over 1 million combined, Massive company exposure through creative marketing that brings new investors, a combination of the above?

Now I don't think we are at the point where we can write off the Sep options, anything can and likely will happen in the next 2 months. I'm sure we will get a couple deals over the line soon and hopefully whatever they are working on in that department is big enough to allay any concerns for future CRs.
    If they dont get any deals over the line before September, (and i don't mean a deal or 2 worth 250k per annum, i mean a deal or 2 that prove how good the tech is by the magnitude of the numbers), Or have another way of getting the SP high enough for the Sep options to be exercised or even have so much revenue that a future CR will never be requires. Then we better hope that the launch happens quickly and we see a massive uptake of subs leading up to the next CR, otherwise all I see is a SP bloodbath and probably I'll likely never get that Ferrari.

As at today Keyhole and his supporters have proof of Unith's lack of progress by analysis of our SP, and SP alone. They are correct in suggesting that our SP is a reflection of the melarket's overall sentiment. Except of course for the manipulation which also plays some part.

I for one support the team and trust that they have a solid plan, The quarterlies have been consistently positive and expectations are that this is to continue. I expect a couple great deals before the options expire or even a surprise early launch of the platform and some early hype numbers to get us on the map.

Anyway, Enjoy the rest of your week people.

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $37.10K 2.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 735018 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.