UNT 4.17% 1.3¢ unith ltd

A lot of people are unhappy with the direction western democracy...

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870

A lot of people are unhappy with the direction western democracy is taking humanity.
    Woke culture and over protection of people has allowed our latest generations to be born stress free, never to worry about being fat shamed, punched in the face when you say something offensive or stupid, survive a fall from a famous lookout because of the ridiculous volume of safety fencing.

I'm one of those people. I think Keyhole represents everything i hate about humanity today.
    Keyhole can and does directly affect the brand appeal of Unith.
    When people come to check out Unith, as opposed to the old days when you could do research, read the quarterly, talk to your friends about it at the pub and then naturally the company will either grow or shrink by no other standard than its's reporting, they are now coming to HC to read what the pub as a whole thinks of Unith.

In the pub environment, if every time you spoke positively about your investment to a mate and some local town artard kept walking himself into your circle of like minded friends and starts calling you all liars, makes claims that we're being lied to, hints at conspiracies that make flat earth seem tangible. Eventually, not the first day, probably not the second either, but one day you are going to turn your attention to the town tard and punch his stupid face which would likely prevent further tard type talk, or as i will now coin, TTT.

Keyhole is out of arms reach, his voice as loud as ours, regardless of the fact he has no stake, no commitment, no sense, is alive at a time where he can jump on the internet, dribble bib on to stop his saliva damaging the keyboard, press a few clicks of a mouse and he's here. No one to stop him. No one to physically remove him from an area he tells himself he has as much right to share because he never enjoyed being punched for his actions or actually ridiculed by his own society, within his community, to a point where he could muster the brain power to build new and stronger neural pathways which would allow his brain to learn that his actions are not in the communities' best interest.

I call out Keyhole yes, it's the least and most i can do unfortunately.

The internet is a wash with people who should need a licence to own a computer.

I have noticed in the past week that a whole heap of you guys are starting to call out Keyhole which is great.
    He says that we are the ones encouraging him to stay but the reality is i left the page for weeks and he was still on here talking to himself most of the time.

I hope you all continue taking the time to call out Keyhole and others.
    He probably isn't going anywhere but at least we can contrast his negative diatribe with facta.

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $15.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $1.97K 157.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 2229514 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 264978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.