UNT 6.25% 1.7¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-4881

1. 1,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    It's certainly got that feeling of lift off soon peter. I hope your options will be in the money. Our CEO even hinted recently let's see what you think of us in a few months. So I take that as big stuff happening right now in the back ground.

Doesn't seem to be much on offer as far as sellers either. Even if Fund managers looking for the next AI market darling have already got their eyes on us now, there's no real big bites they can take as not many are wanting to part with their shares.

Idan's still talking about becoming a billion dollar company. How long would that take, don't know, but it would put our share price at around 80c a share.
    One thing I do know is that there just isn't many competitors in this field that are publicly listed. So even if someone wanted to invest in DH Avatar technology company then apart from maybe ETF's, Unith is in a very selective group of players. That's got to be in our favour to. But it's also a double edge sword and we are exposed to predators unlike privately owned companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $49.06K 3.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 290748 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1442645 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.