UNT 2.56% 1.9¢ unith ltd

Hoofa,This is a great article which was posted the other day but...

1. 956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1157
    Hoofa,
    This is a great article which was posted the other day but when you read things like this a few times, certain parts stand out and and this case, it's the key phrase which is "Enterprise Clients". I hope the author of this article has his/her facts straight.
    In the platform value model which Rakan presented back in May, there were 4 different levels of subscription which will be available. Basic, Pro, Business and Enterprise with the top tier Enterprise having everything tailored to the customers little heart's desires but man, it's gunna cost ya. This is the very high value level and delivering some $100k plus per year.
    I think that was the number that has been bandied around but if that's correct and there are indeed 600 of these clients on the wait list, it would equate to $60m bucks a year just from these clients alone and with the public launch before Santa comes, which will snare who knows how many of the other paying subscribers, the potential dollar value can boggle the mind. No wonder Idan told @SDJungwirth that his sentiment may change in a few months time.
    Again, I just hope the author has the terminology correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $4.952K 252.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1737199 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 510910 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.