UNT 0.00% 1.5¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-5026

1. 947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1150
    MMM,
    I had a quick squizz at these guys out of curiosity and thought I may as well be watching cartoons or be looking at a comic book!
    However, the role that we may play in the application of our T/Hs to the serious issue of loneliness and conditions that can stem from it is enormous.
    According to Replika, they've had 10 million sign ups. They have a basic free version but their paid "Pro" version is 20 bucks a month (I assume that's USD) too. Obviously there's turnover in subscribers, ups and downs etc and not everyone is going to use the paid version but it goes to show just how big our product and the resulting revenue may get!

Even a lousy 1 million paying subscribers at 30 AUD a month for an engaging, realistic, Unith talking head to take a bit of loneliness out of one's day, equates to 360 million bucks a year and from what I can see, shouldn't be too hard and again, this is only one application out of god knows how many and has nothing to do with B2C, B2B and enterprise sign ups.

After those couple of basic, mind spinning numbers I'm going to "need a Bex and a good lie down." It's hard to fathom how we're still sitting at 1.5cps, US market meltdown or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.