UNT 5.26% 1.8¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-5468

1. 1,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    It's a very exciting time!!

I haven't been this excited since March when I thought we were going to launch but at least now it's confirmed.

Most of you who bought into this tech over the past 2 years, and are still around because you see the potential of Unith's business offering, are likely sitting there watching this painfully slow SP rise in the lead up to the software launch and thinking, how big can Unith get? Why aren't all the other investors buying it too? What are they seeing that I'm not?

Well the answer is simple, it's buried in countless threads on this forum.

Not one single downramper or negative commentator has ever addressed the tech, it's potential use cases across all sectors, business AI adoption, Labour wage growth and it's negative affect on overheads, the potential addressable market that this tech can reach, the incredibly low operating costs, the lack of debt, the extremely low MC that only values our current business offerings and barely values our new platform at more than a few million AUD.

All the reasons you likely bought into Unith/Crowd is never contested, the downramping is so shallow, like the recent claims about the graphs pointing at another massive drop to 1c.

And there's your answer, most retail investors follow trends, they follow others, generally most retail investment follow the same paths and are generally led by chartists you proclaim to be gods.

Unith's SP and our SP history can't be used to determine it's future, startups don't have the business patterns required for charting to play any real role in predicting the SP anymore than a clairvoyant could.

Soon enough, within the next 2 months, we will start to see Unith being used across the World Wide Web.
    Hundreds and hopefully thousands of businesses will sign up and become both our paying clients and our free marketing companion.

"The Global AI chatbot Market size is expected to be worth around USD 66.6 Billion By 2033, from USD 6.4 Billion in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 26.4% during the forecast period from 2024 to 2033"

https://market.us/report/ai-chatbot-market/#:~:text=The%20Global%20AI%20chatbot%20Market,period%20from%202024%20to%202033.

Those figures look amazing, Unith on the cusp of launching a gound breaking chatbot digital human with API integration ready and working across all major web development sites which will allow us to take a sizeable chunk of that market. I'd be happy with 1% of it!! That would make us a AUD $1b MC.

But that's only one vertical and we are the only finished product offering on the market challenging to shake up that 30 year business model.

Online education is currently valued at close to USD $10Bn and set to grow at an even faster rate.

What about the digital concierge applications in foyers? Thats another vertical.

Digital salesperson, another vertical.

A Disallowed next week would be justified and within comprehension if you look at Unith's potential.

I'm not suggesting that this will happen next week!
    But when it does happen, and yes I am suggesting that it will be a Disallowed at minimum, this forum will be filled with thousands of new and excited shareholders wishing they had the foresight and courage to have bought sub 10c.

I'm going to step away from HC for a while, hopefully next time I jump on there'll be a heap of new names I've never seen before.

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $31.36K 1.644M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1719223 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 417426 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.