UNT 5.00% 2.1¢ unith ltd

It's a tough job getting a bump in share price in this market....

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338
    It's a tough job getting a bump in share price in this market. Lol.
    Only thing to light this one up would be an entire announcement about the 'big 5'
    Even then I would not be surprised if nothing moved.
    I feel the problem is that everyone is loaded up to the hilt. There are a limited number of investers out there for small cap Aus tech stocks. Competition being crypto, US stocks, etf's, your mortgage, high interest deposits, work saver schemes..
    So the only one on the market just now is the guy that needs some cash to pay some other bills - and he's selling!
    Lets not mention the thousands of punters who have been absolutely swrewed on hundreds of ASX small caps over and over for multiple years. Whoops
    Or that like 70% or so of ASX stocks are miners so tech stocks is like talking about UFOs and alien landings to those guys. Whoops
    (I note that all things may change when Unith hits the front page with Sales)

I'm not too phased about the September options. I don't think Unith will be needing the cash.
    Not to mention that it's also a dilution to the heads.

Sales 'will' come with decent cashflows before Xmas leading to some fomo, if not then definitely by February 2025
    Heads will go to 4c to 10c and they can do any sort of private placement at a higher price with less
    dilution anyway. Insto's may come in..

Why they will not really need more cash:

30th June they had 3.8mil with a quarter burn of only 300k.
    The product development is complete for first sales.
    Marketing is already paid for first sales. (600+ waiting)
    Product margin is almost 100% - direct from Unith.
    Product cost per avatar is vertually zero.
    Our existing retail division is profitable and subsidising development and marketing.
    The free avatars are Unith brand stamped so extra viral marketing. This will also trigger free press.
    Oh and they have shares in other companies worth about 11 mill they could sell.
    Yes, the company costs are getting bigger but Idan is frugal and marketing costs from now will be in line with the volume of sales.
    Pretty much a sure bet which is obviously an opinion I and few others have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $39.59K 1.911M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1928127 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 594444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.