UNT 5.26% 1.8¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-5908

1. 962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1163
    Any reasonable shareholder would expect our SP to be much higher than where it is and where it has been but that's the insipid ASX for you and again we have missed out on an injection of funds due to yet another tranche of options not being exercised. Not an easy road becoming a billion dollar company when the ASX is your prime listing vehicle. The sooner we are in a position to dump it and list on the Nasdaq instead, the better. My guess is if we were listed there now, we would probably already be a billion dollar company just on speculation alone and I believe a U.S. listing is possibly a longer term goal of Unith. A U.S. listing would also allow easier acess to capital and other institutional investors as many do not allow investing outside of the U.S. as part of their company constitutions.

In the meantime, if there is some dodgy buy/sell behaviour by shareholder/s wouldn't one or more of the larger holders be initiating some form of complaints process? I'm thinking for example, professional investment companies such as Mason Stevens who have a very large holding and would not tolerate illegal or manipulative behaviour as they will always protect their clients against such activity as they have reputations to uphold and would certainly not allow their clients' investments to be manipulated. Other notables being Aslan Equities who are listed as our largest holder or 818 Corporate perhaps. If anyone could spot something not right, it would certainly be an Insto rather than us retailers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $31.36K 1.644M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1719223 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 417426 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.