UNT 5.26% 1.8¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-5912

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Well, I realise it isn't a normal company - in sooo many ways, but DJT on the NASDAQ has a yearly revenue of $4M, while they lose $10's of millions every quarter, and yet their MC is around $4B.
    So similar revenue to UNT, and they burn cash hand over fist, and yet still somehow maintaining a multi billion MC.
    Probably not a good example, because I think it's more of a grift than a company. (probably won't exist in 2 years time)
    But it does show that even companies with ridiculously bad financials, and (IMO) zero chance of success can have a huge MC.
    Put a company that is in the AI sector, with no debt, and heading towards CF+ (I hope) on the NASDAQ would be huge compared to here.

Anyway, we are where we are, and it seems no amount of potential is enough to combat larger holders who are wanting out.
    As we have been talking for years now, until we see numbers in black and white, we will be struggling.
    But this doesn't matter if you're a LTH, because with the platform released, I would like to think we should see this ship turning in the next few quarters. But it's unlikely to happen in the next week or two, and any impatient traders, or big holders who want out, will affect our SP in a negative way in the short term.
    Hang in there everyone, we're in a much better position than we've been in for a long time. Just need a little patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $31.36K 1.644M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1719223 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 417426 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.