UNT 0.00% 1.7¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-2410

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    It will be interesting to see how the 1:7 CR is taken up now that there has been plenty of opportunity to acquire below the offer. The amount that I have set aside for the CR is sitting in an order now at 1.2. With all the selling, I am less confident that it is going to get to that level. We seem to have firm support at 1.3. If I move that order to 1.3 and it triggers, I will have saved a little and will not need to participate in the CR. I recon I am not alone in this approach so I wonder if the CR will be under subscribed?

In regard to the volumes, some are spinning this as a positive on the buying side but for every buy there is a sell and those selling are dumping at a loss unless of course they got in during April 2019 and have waited this long to get out with a few pips. Someone is dumping to manipulate the SP lower and those buying are just taking the opportunity to average down. The net effect could be reduced interest in the CR which would be negative for the company. The overall value of these volumes is chump change for some. Yesterday was only 66.3K. Don’t discount that some of that could be the same buyer and seller. Selling to lower the SP but also retaining the voting rights? I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory, but I think it is unlikely that the spike in volumes is simply normal trading. There is something going on. I know for fact that if I can pick up the same volume on the market at a discount to the CR, I will not need to participate in the CR. That’s a fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $99.04K 5.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1100000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 45179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 1949944
Last updated 14.33pm 17/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.