UNT 15.4% 1.5¢ unith ltd

https://youtu.be/RKGaXB4AyWs?si=cYuNdRCZCprG_J8gThere’s no...

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    https://youtu.be/RKGaXB4AyWs?si=cYuNdRCZCprG_J8g

There’s no mystical reason behind our current SP.

We all knew that from at least late last year our forum started being manipulated by people with bad intentions.
    These same people attempted to take over UNITH by both manipulating the SP and by down ramping the company.

Whilst they were not successful in their endeavours. their actions have had an ongoing and powerful effect on the SP.

Couple that with the fact that our richest shareholders don’t buy stocks like this for a few pips and for a fast turnover, they would have been happy buying at these lows without pumping the SP up.

Most of the investors are already holding a lot of stock and will be happy to wait patiently for the catalyst that sends our SP soaring.

Unfortunately the SP will now only recover when UNITH start bringing home the magic beans.

I highly recommend watching the above video in full.

Many of us here including the CEO have stated that the SP was being manipulated. This isn’t a conspiracy theory, it’s based on common sense and a basic understanding of how institutional investors act unethically although their actions may not be technically illegal.

I feel confident that we have cleared the hurdles of doom and now have a clear path to the finishing line.

I would personally like to thank those of you who were steadfast in calling out those fake down rampers with facts over the past few months. Without people like you the forum could have been completely torn apart and the negative sentiment spread even deeper into the SP.
    We can now relax knowing we have won the fight!

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.3¢ $99.89K 6.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111508 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 186428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ 2781709
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.