UNT 0.00% 1.7¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-3081

1. 1,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    Just my own due diligence Fishy, I'm sure everyone is different. But for me I find it pointless trying to correlate a P/E ratio for a micro stock.

Not really a valuation in the traditional sense, but at a glance these are some of the things that have attracted me to UNT and what I see value in.

Not that many SOI for a micro cap, so I'm pretty comfortable that no consolidation is coming

They are running a tight ship and now have plenty of cash in the kitty and qrts left, and in particular what they are spending the cash on(that's the big one). This is not a lifestyle company Imo

Impressive existing cash receipts 4mill+ per annum with low burn rates

The right sector. As long as I see the company has a good plan and management in an exciting sector (or a sector that's overdue for a lift) then I'm very happy to buy in around all time lows.

They are doing what the said they are doing, and the plan is not changing from Qrt to Qrt.

Frustrating and costly development stage over, To me that's the three year valley of death stage, a lot of micro hopefuls don't get through or at least don't get through without having like 3bill+ SOI by the end of it. I've experienced it with other companies and it's a painful and frustrating period. Imo UNT are through it.

But most importantly they have a good product, well I believe they do anyway. Imo it's a product that I see will be popular

Although this has nothing to do with fundamentals they are thinking big, They have said they want to be a billion dollar company. Although just words I still like it when I hear it come from management. Imo a lot of juniors don't even think this way, or wouldn't even dare to say it. I'm thinking big to. That's why I'm trying to own as many shares as I can. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

But If your after a numbers methodology for valuing a micro stock then I'm not the person to ask.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $99.04K 5.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1100000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 45179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 1949944
Last updated 14.33pm 17/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.