UNT 3.13% 1.6¢ unith ltd

Hopefully we are still relevant to the Big 5 but perhaps not at...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hopefully we are still relevant to the Big 5 but perhaps not at the forefront for various reasons. Perhaps more so for funding and resources reasons. Amazon ‘Bedrock’ has adopted Uneeq and Soul Machines Digital humans. So if we were in the running there we are not on that platform as of yet.

As we all know we are a niche product and there is plenty of play area. At worst we may end up being largely subscription based with large amounts of smaller customers. Still of the belief we will attract some unforeseen business from left field once our platform is launched.

Would like to see some kind of partnership with a mainstream communications app or similar. Something we can easily and quickly offer a DH solution to enhance user experience. Yes our platform will ultimately offer these things and earn revenue in the not too distant future. ‘Going it alone’ will no doubt be a success but perhaps not the game changer many have high hopes for.

Whatever happens I’m sure at worst we are a successful business moving forward and operating in a changing world. For us to be the next big thing we will need Timing, Luck, Partnerships beyond what we have now. I believe new platform will provide the new partners however timing and luck we will need to wait and see.

All IMHO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $18.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $2.507K 161.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 4819117 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 563935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 220909
Last updated 14.25pm 27/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.