MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

General discussion, page-60

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Mate, you keep forgetting the most important part. 388 million barrels @ 5% recovery. 776 million barrels @ 10% recovery.

There's potential to be pulling a lot more than 388 million barrels over A-2/3's lifetime. This appraisal which is a few short months away is the only thing standing between us and a much clearer understanding of the resource. It's no joke that this asset is worth many multiples more than what the market is currently valuing it! I can't wait to know exactly how much more - my hunch tells me it's going to be somewhat better than 5%.

Shareprice will run till appraisal for sure. Many holders have been saying this "recovery factor" is going to be a price catalyst all along, VOGC and Feral just to name a few. Time will tell how quickly we can get answers... but they know what they're going back to because they are returning to the same pad as A-1. Couldn't be better prepared for an efficient re-entry tbh, we know the ground and have faced the worst of it already... this would be a nightmare off-shore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.