CRR 14.3% 0.8¢ critical resources limited

Unfortunately this hasn’t gone as we all would have hoped but...

1. 1,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 920
    Unfortunately this hasn’t gone as we all would have hoped but there is good news , we have Gull Wing to drill and we stil have value here with a 8MT 1.07 resource which will only grow bigger .

Many lithium stocks are running which doesn’t make things easier and we surely must be getting close to all weak hands exciting . This stock hasn’t been an easy hold for the long term holders but there is light at the end of the tunnel . Just when you think you should sell and had enough, also means others wil see opportunity ,and it’s actually when things normally turns

It’s getting very cheap down here with a 8MT resource . We are currently down for the year which isn’t great but I think the true judge of how this wil do is after the next 20,000 m drill program is finshed .

I have reached out to management and they are doing all they can and I’m sure Anthony tse is offering a lot of input on what we need to do to move forward . Assays must be close and hopefully new Investors see good value here . Haters wil be out but just put them on ignore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $3.808K 475.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4432036 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1154088 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.