CRR 0.00% 0.8¢ critical resources limited

General discussion, page-359

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    @Tahtoa Yeah right, that is definitely knowledge that would help making investment in these areas. If you don't mind me asking, what were you drilling for?

Also, Alex hints in this Small Caps video that they have enough funding to finance drilling until "the back end of next year". Interesting point, if I am hearing that correctly then CR not required for some time now, possibly until well after MRE upgrade which would be a great time.
    (372) Critical Resources makes significant lithium intercepts at Mavis Lake - YouTube @9:30

In this vid Alex confirms 1 rig still, sounds like maybe a second to chase the Gullwing and Tot lake expansion. Alex also said that they have been feeding the labs with drillings non-stop and the labs have told them to "Slow down" haha. I guess they are compiling a bigger result update for the next ann. Also stated was they will roll the one rig through to just before christmas then a few weeks break then back into it non-stop after new years. Which we already knew but good to hear. Alex also suggests that the swell zone is "uncontained" I guess suggesting it is basically open in all directions, and that it actually cuts across the original drill targets, which I guess is why it is uncontained.
    (372) Episode 21 - Alex Cheeseman, Critical Resources Managing Director - YouTube

Everyone has seen this one already but the point I wanted to highlight was Alex suggest the 'infill drilling' they were doing, whilst waiting for the permits for the swell zone, was hitting reasonably more Li than they included in the MRE, "2 to 3 times what was modelled as part of the MRE", so even without new hits, the resource could grow by tons.
    (372) Twilight Series September 2023 - Critical Resources (ASX: CRR) - YouTube

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $19.79K 2.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41579 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2306361 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.