CRR 0.00% 1.0¢ critical resources limited

Awww shucks guys, I really appreciate the positive sentiment but...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Awww shucks guys, I really appreciate the positive sentiment but don't worry I haven't gone anywhere, just a busy 7 days and trying to check on CRR every few days instead of every day to maximise the SP surprise factor haha.

There have been a few more Li bear indicators out that I have been reading, Morgan Stanely comes to mind, maybe a few others. Nothing new really I guess just reinforcing the current sentiment. Demand below supply until 2026 and all that jazz, downgrade PLS and AKE etc.

This will affect our SP and the next CR to some degree but as many have stated here already, CRR in perfect spot.
    Li demand will be here and EV, grid/house batteries, if Twiggy's 'infinity train' concept takes off that will be a hoot but even Reinhart looking into E-trains. Small aircraft are going to start catching on as battery tech gets more energy dense and lighter, even Evtols are getting to the market.

Lithium Ion Battery Supply Chain Outlook: 2040 | Morgan Stanley
    Morgan from mid year basically outlining the EV and battery outlook and the need to have a domestic EV and Battery supply chain in NA.

Etc. We have all heard before which is why we are here I guess. Lol but to sell out now, miss all the fireworks that are coming in the next three months? Na plus I would definitely sell and then the SP would trend up haha I know it. To many times before.

Good she has taken a beating though. The support was looking better last week at 2.0c but dropped a little. The 5mil buy order at .1c has gone so that has dropped the 'order' side, but I am happy holding.

I will however stop posting my horrendous attempts at reading the magic of the charts haha, non have come to pass and honestly typically the opposite has happened.

On AC, I am in mixed minds. I went back to ascertain some of the changes to the Anns that started after AC came on board, and the rebrand started before AC, Mavis focus started before AC, but the Tot lake and Gullwing lake Aquisition was announced after and that is arguably a genius move.

Anns coming to slow, but If anyone knows about the No Mans Sky launch, it was an over promised fiasco, flopped after such over hype up to and at launch. Then after launch so much negativity, and rightly so. But Sean Murry and Hello games just head down and bum up and kept working and slowly but surely getting it into a better position and now, really great game.

Just a comparison cause Sean could have said anything in the world after that flop and no one would have believed him and would have been wasting his voice.

I don't know, anns were a lot more frequent last year and before AC though as well.

Annnnnnnnnd I am all caught up.

Good luck guys and gals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $6.117K 611.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1437785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2331137 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 241000
Last updated 11.09am 06/06/2024 ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.