CRR 9.09% 1.0¢ critical resources limited

General discussion, page-927

1. 1,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    I see there’s no more ATH talks anymore . CRR will do well in a large lithium bull market. But that doesn’t happen overnight. We need big Stage1 bases and structure changes on many stocks before you can have confidence.

I’m happy they cut costs here, and we are all hurting, but my outlook is this won’t do anything until 2025 and will only move on the back end of other plays.Some people talk up this management, but in my opinion, when it got tough, they ran and hid and closed the door, and won’t open it until they look like heroes again. There should be letters to shareholders; Alex should give his opinion on this rough time and give his outlook for the next 12 months. Just do more for holders and not himself.

I had a large holding in this and sold a few for other investments that have doubled, but Alex blocked me as soon as I sold some.Remember, the large holders and board in this don’t give a damn about short term; it’s all about the long game. They have so much money this doesn’t affect them. That pisses me off a little bit but is what it is. We should have drilled at Gull Wing ages ago and just get the raise over with, IMO, and get going. We are f**ked either way, go make it fast. If we wait, we will be at13c and raise at 10c, since many holders will see nothing happening. The next up move in lithium price, get the MRE out and raise some cash and get going so when the market is booming, we are booming and not just starting.

I feel that’s what they are doing, waiting for things to get better and just wait, but we will be left behind. Maybe it’s just me, but who says the board knows what they are doing? The track record of Alex and the board of late is shocking. What has Rob Martin done well the past two years? Blame the market, blame this and that, but right now, this is terrible, and yes, it’s the market, but I feel this could have gone better. I have so much money in these guys’ plays that Rob Martin is the director of, that 62 Capital is involved in, and they all suck so bad. Worse than many, so what’s the saying? Maybe a rant, but also I’m saying what most feel. (I’m sure of that) I just don’t give a s**t and say it.

Also I take responsibility for my buys but I also have an opinion on what’s going on . Of course all this is my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $17.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $7.957K 795.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3356928 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2331137 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 947888
Last updated 15.36pm 05/06/2024 ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.