ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Hi @teddybanks .@Mudcrabber is guessing like the rest of us, but...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Hi @teddybanks .@Mudcrabber is guessing like the rest of us, but it is definitely due on or before end of July (31st is Monday week, so that's the latest), but a good guess would be mid next week I'd say Wed or Thurs before market open. Hopefully it will contain more updates re: early works/construction as well as finance OR a separate announcement with that information on same/next day.
    If I recall correctly the monthly Board meeting is held on the 3rd Wed of the month, so the quarterly draft has probably been ticked off by the BOD and is undergoing finalising (call it PDF'ing) I suspect it will be ready by Tuesday and then Management will select (hopefully) a positive/up day on the ASX to release it.
    As I've stated numerous times this stock needs finalisation of funding (ie least A$1.0bil of locked in/binding funding) for it to start a new long term upward trend back to new Highs. It will happen, the issue for holders is when ???? Yes the sooner the better for SH, but ARU is having to play to the timeline of end-users, and it appears they have supply locked in til at least 2026/7 and are appeasing China til then (although China has forewarned them that from 2026 onwards, REEs that arrive/start of in China will remain in China for its technological use/advantage.

All IMVHO, DYOR (cause I have), GLTA(patient)LTH "Build it they (even Musk) will come for more"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.