ARU 0.00% 18.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

General Discussion, page-1179

1. 6,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1565
    I believe we all need to take a deep breath. Yes it is a forum and for all to partake - just block any that have little to offer in "real" conversation.

If and suspect most have researched - understood the challenges associated for companies to enter ex China rare earth production - they clearly know that list is extensive. They would also know the pace of global renewables uptake and how this has offered a much more favorable position for a company such as ARU.

Of course many would also understand the timing of Lassonde curve - the transfer of wealth when a company is about to become de risked. Still it will take some time. ARU management are clearly aware of such - do not control the SP or manipulation from insto's - they are working hard to finalize most favorable outcome to share holders - minimal dilution - favorable financial terms and many other key issues for what is a 40 year mine and processing/refining plant - one of prob two ex China. It's not about today - tomorrow but the next decade that will see ARU grow and replicate Lynas in being a large supplier of PrNd and some very valuable critical heavies Dysprosium/Terbium I suspect.

Just wondering how many know the magnets that drive all things can not be made without dysprosium - a small % but a critical and valuable material. It is why the US just financed Lynas HREO plant in Texas to secure such along with other initiatives - hundreds of millions provided for LREO production in US and friendlies. Someone mentioned join the dots re GR and US visit - may well be on the money - a reason for delays - the US is offering exceptional financing to sure up their supply.

Have a great day - patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $427.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $286.7K 1.555M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 152154 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 482460 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.