ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

@Birchcorp all good questions.Just to clarify, I have NEVER been...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    @Birchcorp all good questions.
    Just to clarify, I have NEVER been in a WhatsApp group regarding REs/ARU or tradeprofits I briefly joined a Facebook page regarding REs, but never posted, was just using it to see if there was information about REs being provided/researched..... non so I haven't even looked at that page for 2-3 years.(I generally don't use FB) and if tp was in that group I was not aware. I generally found HC a better medium for information (good & bad!!)

I am just as baffled as you as to the non-answer of some emails........ it may be the "tone" of the email. Some of mine in past not answered, so I changed the "tone"
    Look, I am just as p1$$ed 0!! as the next shareholder and more so with the protracted (6 month) fall in SP (yes, even my large holdings are now in the red), and some questions definitely need to be put to management regarding poor comms with SHs, as well as missed timelines, and whether Strategic Equity is forthcoming (and with whom, at what price, and whether SHs will also be involved in Equity raise at same price?? as an Entitlement Issue)

I understand they are "busy" with early works (StewartW Operations) and that Gav & Pete are busy with "deals making" binding OTs/Funding/Financing but there SH comms needs to be so much better....and that might improve with the appointment of aHead of Corporate Affairs. I feel that the window of opportunity was earlier this year to sign up the remaining OffTakers when the NdPr oxide price was higher, and now it is probably harder for management to get a better deal (and that's why its taking longer) but that's a question for G & P.

I don't have the answers, nor should I.

All IMVHO, DYOR (cause I have), GLTA(patient)LTH "Build it they (even Musk) will come for more" LTH over 1.0mil but less than 5.0 mil shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.