ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Might want to ask them what their KPIs are, and have they been...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Might want to ask them what their KPIs are, and have they been met. It should be public domain but I've not been able to find it. How can anyone vote for the remuneration report if they don't know what it's based on?

Phantom77: it is worth posting. Try to ignore the crazies on this forum. ARU will do one of 2 things: it will either develop and make money, amount variable, though based on management performance history to date maybe not the bonanza people hope for, but that's the outcome we all want. Other possibility is that it goes out backwards. Anyone can tell you're not a downramper, you're just making observations, which seem reasonable to me although you're clearly frustrated by the company. So if it ultimately goes out backwards, maybe your observations might have saved someone some money. So keep going.

If you look back at the history of this forum you will see that some members are very easily triggered, so don't take it personally, despite how much they might try to make it so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $534.1K 2.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 631081 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 91095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.