ARU 3.03% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

General Discussion, page-1275

1. 6,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    Hi Szalva. One would think the US (ex GE) is somewhere in the mix that 170% offtake number ARU have been advised - surely if Blinkin is Mongolia last Friday trying to secure REO'S then I would consider ARU have also been approached.

Two problems - without increased production we have no capacity - product available to the US as the company has made it clear their path to finance is through German and Canadian export credit agencies. Mind you I would consider increased production an option to welcome US funding.
    Secondly ARU have PrNd only at initial production - perhaps the US have secured their needs for PrNd through Mountain Pass operations - Lynas new US operations in two years time - I think it was PEAK that did a deal recently re concentrate. There is also increased NdPr product coming online through Lynas each quarter and Iluka in 2025 amongst others. I am sure our book runners have engaged with US but have settled on the 3 for now.

ARU appear to be strategically targeting Europe - Asian and Canada through GE - We will not even be able to satisfy those customers. With expected - projected supply deficits to really arrive by 2025 and beyond - it would be an exceptional outcome to bring more capacity in next 5 years to supply above three cornerstone customers - and diversified products should the MINHUB operations develop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $245.7K 1.529M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 333293 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 877689 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.