ARU 2.63% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Hi Szalva. One would think the US (ex GE) is somewhere in the...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1565
    Hi Szalva. One would think the US (ex GE) is somewhere in the mix that 170% offtake number ARU have been advised - surely if Blinkin is Mongolia last Friday trying to secure REO'S then I would consider ARU have also been approached.

Two problems - without increased production we have no capacity - product available to the US as the company has made it clear their path to finance is through German and Canadian export credit agencies. Mind you I would consider increased production an option to welcome US funding.
    Secondly ARU have PrNd only at initial production - perhaps the US have secured their needs for PrNd through Mountain Pass operations - Lynas new US operations in two years time - I think it was PEAK that did a deal recently re concentrate. There is also increased NdPr product coming online through Lynas each quarter and Iluka in 2025 amongst others. I am sure our book runners have engaged with US but have settled on the 3 for now.

ARU appear to be strategically targeting Europe - Asian and Canada through GE - We will not even be able to satisfy those customers. With expected - projected supply deficits to really arrive by 2025 and beyond - it would be an exceptional outcome to bring more capacity in next 5 years to supply above three cornerstone customers - and diversified products should the MINHUB operations develop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.583M 8.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1812132 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 878290 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.