ARU 0.00% 18.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Question is - what invited the new and now heavy shorting? -...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1565
    Question is - what invited the new and now heavy shorting? - management have a track record of BS timeline misses and of course convenient for the large CR however the FID in first quarter or then end of June guidance was never achievable. Confirmed by subsequent critical changes since - ECE turfed out to meet the requirements of other off takers and financiers whom have arrived since the large CR and of course NAB dumped also as stated by management they had no appetite for new energy minerals financing - Euler Hermes arrives with possible 600usd million - Siemens off take very soon after - Canadian Export Credit Agency arrives with possible 300usd million and tied to GE supposed long term offtakes. 141 million bucks commences key early site - camp works ................

All is fine - The only things that have changed are extremely positive changes (excluding timelines and shorting which will pass). EU is always slow to progress anything even with time being critical here now for both ARU and EU and others. Current key discussions will be completed when? then a flood of positive announcements will return along with a fair value sp adjustment. Then a further real test of management and project team - to build and commission Nolan's on time and budget and ramp up production all to their numbers they are still using from Nov 2022.

I have no issues having digested the delays/missed timelines/insto - shorts beneficiaries - just how big business works at times. I am personally even more invested and more positive on what has transpired with all the critical positive changes. A lot has to progress favorably post finance - with those details favorable and minimal dilution ahead - and much longer term PrNd pricing but that is way down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $427.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $286.7K 1.555M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 152154 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 482460 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.