ARU 2.70% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

General Discussion, page-1444

1. 6,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1551
    Have to reluctantly thumb your post for selfish reasons and perhaps a repeat of when the RE concentrate supply from Myanmar - some 38% of Chinese RE imports stopped when China closed borders due to covid.
    Fn dreadful what has been happening in the North of Myanmar for many years - Royhinga murderous persecutions under rule of Noble peace recipient Aung San Suu Kyi (most likely enforced by Myanmar military) - Wicked multi villager persons displacement and mass environmental destruction from Chinese financed mining and now as headlined by Bangkok Post yesterday - another 30 villagers killed and scores injured from a night time air bombing from Myanmar military 2 days ago as they battle with large joined anti military government akin to Che Guevara revolutionary actions that has seen many groups that previously fought each other - join forces now. The military is trying hard to clear the insurgents in Rakhine and Shan states in the north to open up trade to China of none other than RE'S and copper for the finances and securing of weapons.

Appears what appeared as a media article referencing Myanmar RE production shutdown some two months ago for inspections was anything but - as now seen the heavy fighting and zero safety - which looks likely to continue for quiet some time - will continue to see no RE concentrate supply to feed the juggernaut Chinese Southern RE refiners. Longer it goes I anticipate some similar hefty RE price increases as seen recently when borders were closed.

What it further highlights of course is the inherent risk factors associated in reliance on supply from high risk geographical locations whether that be African continent - Asian as seen with Lynas very long term expensive issues that remain today etc etc - and why the likes of ARU can be seen as exceptionally well positioned with its Australian - mine to end refine business model with one of very few globally with IP tech to achieve such.

Anyway thoughts and observations only. I did see most RE stocks perform well today - ARU suffocated by shorters playing their game and ARU silence being deafening - well shorters can do as they please - lord knows they have accumulated - achieved far more than they would have anticipated on the continued delayed timelines and puchbacks - no probs - time as always will prevail.

Changing sentiment to buy on anticipated RE price increases and management delivering something substantial near term - and very importantly to deliver more onwards to keep the shorts from pushing their agenda - akin to HAS & ASM.

Special mention - unlike CXO & NVX I posted earlier today - look how the shorts 3 days prior bought back at low even bottom sp levels - dropped their positions by a huge total 5%+ short positional change - then both companies making great ann's and subsequent high sp gains/spikes - only to then see the same shorts sell into that sp spike to make gains on the 5%+ they just sold 3 days prior - and in quick time they have now commenced shorting those two again - back to previous levels - to purchase more at the back to low levels they have driven back - FREE ACCUMULATION TACTICS. The ASX should be called the AXIS - of evil - two serious blatant issues clear as daylight re inside trading on these two companies - it is no coincidence they dumped 5%+ 3 days on both stocks prior to their announcements - and clear as day they did to accumulate more free shares - and will undoubtably do it again - I have held both stocks previously but nil now and do not follow closely anymore - however if I was holder I would be making a case with other retail holders to ASX and even legal advice. So blatantly obvious.
    As they hide behind various institutions as large holders - retail holders can not observe the whose lending/selling/buying - ASX can and bloody should.

Sorry - got a bit off my chest there and it ended up quiet a long post - well - again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $415.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $163.3K 889.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 466057 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 515520 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.