ARU 1.61% 15.8¢ arafura rare earths ltd

100% Lars and TWK and I clarified such in a post yesterday....

1. 6,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    100% Lars and TWK and I clarified such in a post yesterday. However if a potential investor viewing the presso - hearing such and taking notes - it could be mis interpreted - he could word it much clearer - this is big spending - senior management - presenting at yet another conference.

Totally correct TWK - there is as he stated looking to be around a 500 million AUD shortfall - the options are as he stated and you clearly emphasize are there for all to see - along with what I stated yesterday - the possibility of attracting investment from financiers - insto's in attendance - perhaps a future placement. He has clearly explained they were confident to CR 141 to early site works - fund future progress - nothing has changed - they continue to prioritize completion of off takes - with those key ones having finance attached which we here of GE anytime soon - then remaining ones to 85% by first quarter - then wrap up finance by mid year 2024. Yes more than a year after original BS spin advised to the market.

The shorts arrived on notification of ECE exit and everything since has been to their advantage - this will turn but only on significant key progress - not talk. Even last week - shorts jumped in on Monday knowing there would be panicked sellers from Israel issues - some content in presentation in Sydney not ideal - and then of course negative banter here and the biggie Friday afternoon that saw new lows as the shorts held their ground knowing sellers would fold in late afternoon trade not wanting to hold over the weekend re any Israel region escalation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.8¢
Change
0.003(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $377.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $95.48K 599.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 6010008 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1683177 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.