ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

General Discussion, page-1748

1. 6,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    Who is Paola Bee?

All fine Szalva - I know I continue to say such - latest guidance will see all wrapped up mid next year. Let them short and fill up some more.

Gina has some serious global mining contacts and knows what to invest in to diversify into - she knows only to well (and others know) - as clearly evidenced by the latest Chinese graphite ban playbook - that the ROW can spend - are spending mega billions on renewables transition - but clearly they have missed one key thing - the minerals needed for such to occur. China's dominance of so many of the critical minerals required remain - that must change - the talk must become more action and become delivery of ex China key minerals supply and Gina (others) know full well it will - that ARU being so advanced - the only safe - secure - ESG - shovel ready mine to refine outside of China is a very valuable asset.

Still - indeed management must deliver on these new timelines - starting with GE binding offtake "shortly" as GL advised a couple of weeks ago. What exactly is shortly? whom knows given their previous misses but yes - certainly it is high time they start delivering and park the excuses for delays - others were open and transparent in signing binding offtakes - with GE that is 63% - if remaining 22+% wish to remain confidential - that is easy to accommodate. Now they offer another reason - being finance being attached to some offtake - complexity of such - bookrunners and financiers spread out etc - enough BS excuses - if they are offering timelines - then high time to deliver - just seems a little convenient these delays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $199.1K 1.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
121 5092148 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1634484 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.