ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

General Discussion, page-1749

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    @frank1 maybe you be referring to me..... I'm still here along with Birchy and chokdee as yes a significant shareholder....just somewhat despondent and probably depressed at how this investment has turned out, especially when support at 0.23 was broken. Yes, I hate it when investments are in the (deep) red, and I always said this company was not for the faint-hearted, but even I am deeply saddened by what has eventuated this past 7 months.
    I have been not so well recently, and in no state to follow the goings on with ARU, but honestly I have no real clue as to why such heavy shorting has been occurring apart from the delay in announcing finalisation of OT/financing, along with future cost of debt (bond prices)
    I remain heavily invested and if she doesn't get back to over 0.28 some day I will have some decent Capital Losses to offset some other (hopefully) winners....but that's share-investing.
    In many of my posts I have stated that this company is one for Capital Raises, they are (usually) the time when subscribing will make you the money in the future. I broke my own cardinal rule, and bought into the shorters trap by buying from 0.55 down to 0.23
    I have run out of funds, so now it will be the instos/BEOT that will end up getting a larger slice of the pie (in the future) and who knows when the CR trigger will be pulled..... I suspect next year after Feb 29 when management see that the $25mil of options exercise money is zero. The pressure is on management to definitely deliver finalisation of 85% output in OTs along with accompanying finance by Feb 2024, to give them the best chance of at least getting that $25mil in funding.
    Thinking about and writing about ARU is just saddening me more......health is more important.
    Looks like I'm continuing to work well into my 60's.......

All IMVHO, DYOR (cause I have), GLTA(patient) LTH "Build it they will come for more" LTH over 1.0mil but less than5.0 mil shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.