ARU 2.94% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

I agree 60 minutes is trash chequebook journalism. I'd be very...

1. 15,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    I agree 60 minutes is trash chequebook journalism. I'd be very surprised if they understand REE. I've been invested in various REE's including Lynas for a decade and a half and have only a (arguable) passable knowledge. I saw the equivalent on the news A(l)bo's screen bite on the US Aust critical minerals affinities. He mentioned Li, Ni, Graphite, Co, Cu but not REE. Now it may be he doesn't understand it or is dumbing it down for the general public. They are however picking winners and throwing in money around. They have also shown a deep lack of understanding or more likely politically deliberately naively showing ignorance on renewables. I mean releasing lots of "land" in the Ocean for Wind power ignores the fact that it costs twice as much but deftly avoids farmers approvals and parrots getting splatted by propellors or having the turbines run only half the time. (That dovetails in the intermittent solar power problem in a negative way). If only a Tee Shirt with a slogan printed would fix it.

All IMVHO.
    Last edited by arsenic: 30/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.