ARU 2.94% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

General Discussion, page-1976

1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1616
    I was livid with shorts. I can not like or dislike them. It's the Gov at fault with their regulation that permits such. If insto's beots seize opportunity to exploit - to take advantage by manipulating - setting up their own rules to circumnavigate the current gov legislation - that's what we retail have to endure. These mafioso have zero sentiment - emotion any attached - just like any mafia - insto - corporation - money, money, money.

CEO's of companies are not doing anything about it either - they are not lobbying the gov for change - for companies it is a double edged sword - they need institutional funding - but then have zero control over what those insto's do with their large holdings - but again - they are chasing returns on their investment as well - and they can generally wait many, many years - happy to picking up loose change before the big rewards. All of which frustrates the life out of retail. Look at Australian Super in case - they are a huge holder of Syrah - yet for years they have loaned out huge amounts for shorting mafia - to get some loose change until the big $$$ arrive - kind of like they have a fixed term interest rate (rather than nothing) return by loaning to shorts while they await the big $$$. So they win - mafia win - but many other insto's - Gina - us have to suck it up and hope no others provide more availability of lending to shorts and the company gets a wiggle on actually delivers on some key progress. Hopefully this is the bottom - been hanging around here on and off for many weeks now.

Nice work Birch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.