ARU 2.86% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

General Discussion, page-2003

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Gents I apologize upfront for the writing…it’s really frustrating. I mean what on earth is blocking them from finalizing the GE deal? If we look at the aiemens energy deal it is an offtake about x tons per year, bound to be competitive in pricing against chinese prices. So what? China lowers a dollar, aru has to lower the price. I mean this “given the supply is on market price level” is quite normal in all contracts you try to push your supplier to if he wants a long term agreement or even an exclusivity. It basically always leaves the door open…so coming to GE or any other potential offtaker: what is so complex in getting that contract. I don’t get it.

where is the major issue we dont see but maybe the shorters see? Do we simply put too much expectation into the resource?

month after month is passing by week after week. And no significant progress. The year is over. Gina entered a year ago.

i mean in my entire portfolio there is barely a stock thats so poor in development, especially at years end rally. Stocks going up and up. Record sales, positve earnings whatsoever.

have a good weekend everybody.

next week next try…..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $415.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $754.5K 4.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 82780 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 908935 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.