ARU 0.00% 17.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

General Discussion, page-2166

1. 2,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    You are absolutely kidding aren’t you??? There is a large difference between defensive and supportive. They are making changes, some we do not agree with, others we do.

Firstly, they have reported both to shareholder conference and yesterday they are on track. In track may not be your or my track. But how can we complain if they maintain their progress from last announcement on November 2023.

The capital raise… well you read all my comments on that… it’s a disgrace! But how much more you want me to go on??

You say last couple of months??? Who raised issues to then have a meeting with Daryl yesterday? Clearly not you, because it sounds like you know nothing about our letters and conversations supporting shareholders.

Have you reached out to ARU with regard to DC’s remuneration not being aligned to SP? Do you ever reach out or are you only yelling at us here on HC?

ARU, have failed in many regards. That has been clear for everyone. Those that need to organise legal action should do so. I know everyone has been invited. Yet, you did not engage nor reach out. Interesting how you complain now…yet never wish to pursue anything…

Further, You can only discuss complaints so many times, and at what point are people allowed to move on…or you need everyone on here bored.

You may wish to check the facts and discussions that those you are attacking have been engaged with ARU.

You’re way out off the mark, and at best, you can at least be brave enough to call me out, rather than elude.

A pathetic attempt of understanding who is supporting shareholders. Maybe you should give a hand rather ignoring our offers to support us… then slinging mud.
    Last edited by Birchcorp: 09/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $392.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $407.7K 2.392M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 149960 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 425106 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ 1558339
Last updated 15.56pm 14/06/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.