ARU 2.78% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

General Discussion, page-231

1. sjl
    1,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    The digging I did on iron nitride suggests that it has the potential to be measurably better than neodymium in a number of key ways. But there were also hints that it could be worse in a couple of other ways. The key question is whether it is sufficiently good, and sufficiently cheaper, to offset any such disadvantage and displace the use of rare earth magnets in various applications. I think it could be, but the jury is still very much out on that question, and it's very possible that we could end up with market segments where iron nitride is preferred over neodymium, and other segments where the reverse is true.

I think we understand each other. Fundamentally, I don't care what metrics you use or how you weight them when making investment decisions. I only care that you be aware of exactly what it is you're measuring and weighting, rather than blindly following the pack. As long as you know what it is you're doing when you decide to factor in somebody else's investments into your choices, that's what really matters.

... hang on, I posted a conciliatory comment? On the Internet?! I think somebody's about to take away my posting license for insufficient vitriol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $431.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $373.6K 2.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 438013 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 144195 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.