ARU 2.50% 20.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

General Discussion, page-329

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    As a long time lurker, short time investor (6 years and counting) and first time poster, it's fascinating watching the dynamics at play. The same shenanigans took place in my previous investment with PLS, back in 2020, Musk surprised the lithium industry by saying Tesla had acquired the rights to lithium-rich clay deposits in Nevada; it said it had found a way to mine the material in a sustainable and simple way — using table salt and water.

In the first week of these news, PLS plummeted, and after about a week, everyone forgot about Tesla's announcement and the stock powered on. I invested in ARU about a year ago after doing some thorough research, and it blew my mind how well positioned this company is (assuming everything could be executed within a timely fashion). My sentiments have not changed, in fact, this announcement from Tesla only reinforces the importance and scarcity of NDPR oxide, even more so in the western world which is so desperate to disconnect from Chinas prevalent dominance in this space.

As with every investment there are risks, and fluctuating sentiments which lead to fluctuating prices. Regardless, I'm pretty excited to see this company come to life, and play an important role in our future. My only concern is Gina buying out ARU, before we really get the show on the road. Have fun investing team, hold onto your hats, it's gonna be a wild ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $473.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $572.4K 2.857M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 742002 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1994832 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.