ARU 2.63% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Once the short term herd-fear subsides it's going to be all eyes...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Once the short term herd-fear subsides it's going to be all eyes on the main game again - and for those not looking it's Putin and Xi expressing their undying love, affection and admiration for each other.

Three underlying geo-political outcomes so far as I can see.

Firstly, China will soon be awash with (relatively) cheap Russian oil (watch for news of a pipeline through Afghanistan if I were a betting man. In return for hard currency the Taliban will be devoid of an scruples one can assume). With the Saudis no longer playing nice this will be a huge problem for the west.

Secondly, we'll likely soon see how current gen Chinese arms stack up against the Wests' in Ukraine.

And thirdly, there will be real re-invigoration around extricating ourselves from areas of massive Chinese dominance in critical supply chains- and RE remains front and centre there in my view.

The short numbers are doubly interesting because if the sell side even blinks (and we can assume Gina won't be anything but an continuous opportunistic buyer) those having to return shares could find that the word "squeeze" doesn't even barely describe their pain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.581M 8.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1812632 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 869799 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.