ARU 2.50% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

General Discussion, page-72

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    @razzle7 my understanding/interpretation of what's going on (yes, somewhat behind the scenes) is that FEED is essentially complete, and its now more about securing Financing (commercial (banks, Foreign ECAs, convertible debt/equity), strategic funding (Private Equity, Offtakers, Senior Debtors) and (Govt locked in)) but first they, the funders, require a more definite "Fixed-Price contract" on the construction of virtually the whole Project (with cost overruns of about 10-15%) Once this assurance has been obtained, my investor brain is telling me its full steam ahead. And yes, in some of my quite early posts I mentioned the need for a change of/different management, possibly CEO at that point. So quite possible that GL will willingly step-down when construction gets underway, to be replaced by a CEO with Construction management experience as their Forte. I think GR will probably have definite input at that stage.
    I think the next big announcement will be a further signed OT agreement for 30% of production, and maybe, just maybe another OT signed for the remaining 15-20% on offer. Along with a FPContract for construction should see the "fait accompli" announcement of FID (along with details of Funders)
    My Investor brain (and gut, and when both are in sync, I have found I get good investing results) is telling me this Project is 99.9% guaranteed to get going. The world needs it, Aust needs it, the NT needs it, and most importantly the Planet needs it !!
    Although it has taken much longer than I ever thought likely (and thus the opportunity cost of my capital has been great) the rewards have been better than I even expected at this point, and they will only improve from here. GR/HP getting on board has only amplified that scenario.
    Initial 12-24 month target of $1, but the sky is the limit when (and if) this Nolans Project proves itself ie matches the pretty PDFs (DFStudy and subsequent updates)
    All IMHO after Researching/inquiring. DYOR. GLTA(patient)H and yes Build it They will Come (but the money aint forthcoming til they so call Come)
    PS: Once built and producing to namesake (4440 tpa NdPr) They will be coming/asking for more. Build that reputation and they will ALL Come.
    Have a Good Weekend all. Good day Monday, possible new high in sight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $868.6K 4.398M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 131969 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 2059581 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.