ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Yes Don as it would with Aus gov on side moreso. Look at Iluka...

1. 6,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1606
    Yes Don as it would with Aus gov on side moreso. Look at Iluka receiving a 1.2 billion handout loan - then again they are positioned with established business/income thus risk zero.

I find it amusing (then again no surprise given Lynas past journey) in light of how demand forecasts are as expected through the roof and how the West want or either false pretense they want alternative Chinese supply but screw TF out of that possible ex China supply limited choices - how challenging for in ARU case it is to get to production - after all 20 years and all approvals this Nolan's project is wickedly undervalued - good luck with many others trying which will - of course be favorable for ARU soon - as we know and will enjoy.

Forecasts of European gas supply doubling by this year end - I hope personally that management here at ARU if required hold off on any unders deal - F the West pretense of wanting to diversity supply chains and their so called non China supply - yet only follow it up with lip service - for which they will pay a hefty price - including Australia's moron govt that can not see what the Twiggy Forrest and Gina's can - but only wait for them to invest to collect the benefits - pathetic govt here - news this week of 50 million aud for new energy companies - WOW - says it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $226.6K 1.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 1778168 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 464840 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.