ARU 2.50% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Fat Tail is an Investment Research publication, I have been a...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Fat Tail is an Investment Research publication, I have been a subscriber for a year and so far not a single prediction was successful. For exactly 3 months they relentlessly published an article "Son Of Fortescue" up to four times a day. Praising the unknown company and to release the company name asking $99. The company was ARU. Fat Tail never mentioned ARU explicitly, nor they recommended it. Obviously to me they have been paid handsomely by GL. The article appeared before the capital raising (CR). And of course CR was very successful. The amount of about $120mil was in company accounts. How long will it last? Less than a year as they spend around $45mil a quarter. And then what? All good news are gone. I estimated that GL spent close to $2 billion during his tenure of 18 odd years.Luxury housing, flashy cars, first class travel, paying investment houses to prop up a share price.

Andrew Forrest spent shareholder money very wisely, making everybody very happy and in the process making himself a billionaire.

But GL is only interested in lining his pockets. He is not capable of developing anything. He has 21 board members to show how important his company is. What are these people do all day long? What are they producing? GL gets paid half a million dollars, but that is only a tip of the iceberg. The company issues performance shares, recently 25mil., options, etc. Do you know what performance shares are? It's more cash in his pocket.

FID was scheduled, where is it? In fact GL mentioned that they don't need FID, as they do everything accordingly, lies. I saw a photo of 3 smiling people with 3 tractors on an empty land. Smiling because they obviously paid handsomely.And GL knows that he will be voted again in the next GM and the Remuneration Report will be ticked, so that scamming will continue. It's your money and you must ask yourself a question: how is your money spent?

I sincerely hope that I'm wrong. I dare somebody to convince me that things are not like I see them with ARU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $868.6K 4.398M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 131969 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 2059581 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.