ARU 2.86% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

General Discussion, page-820

1. 2,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    Your picture is pretty old, they have now cleared the entire site, and started pipe work...

Management sent through pictures on twitter showing more advanced development.

You are also right with the comment that each share sold, someone has to buy it....depends the hands they land...sometimes they sell to themselves to push the price down (shorters)...that being said, I and many others in here have collected a bunch so they are now offcially in safe hands.

You may care to elaborate on this comment in black that you wrote in the above post? Im not sure why you call these people 'muppets', or it is a bad idea. It makes more sense to buy at a lower price than 80% higher? Further, I also think it makes much sense that making money occurs after a share goes up in price (not a bad idea, and in fact the 'theory' of 100% of buyers)? Maybe your having a dig at shorters? If thats the case, get stuck into them... I agree!!

There is one muppet on here that chases after stock that have dropped 80% ofits value and buy in. He believe that it cannot drop any more and should go upand that his theory and way to make money.
    Last edited by Birchcorp: 23/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $443.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $1.087M 6.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 200375 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 787496 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.