ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Just catching up..... Thanks @dooooz for the correct reading of...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Just catching up..... Thanks @dooooz for the correct reading of what I wrote. Yes the 2030 EOFY is when ARU will be paying dividends, quite likely the equivalent of 10c per share, some degree of debt will have been repaid, and some revenue will be put aside, with a view to expansion of production/processing plant, with likely aim to double production to 8,000 tpa NdPr. So ARU will be in a similar situation to what LYC is now around 2030, full production should be occurring according to current ARU timeline in 2027FY (as per binding Offtake agreement with Hyundai and Siemens).
    I expect first production in 3rdQ2026FY ie April 2026, as timelines to production are always too optimistic, and there are always going to be issues.

I'm also looking forward to a positive announcement from management asap, my guts telling me that its likely to come with the Quarterly announcement on either Fri 28th or Mon 31st July, a few days after the monthly board meeting. We may even get an updated Top 20 Shareholders, as it would appear that ECE is either fully out or almost there (if under 5.0mil shares they wouldn't be in the Top 20). I have bought more @32.5c, probably regret it in the short term, but this is forming a base, and any positive announcement should see SP action reverse, with rises into the 40s.The trend then should take it to around 50c which will probably act as a intermediate ceiling during construction. Mr Market will always tend to prove all of us wrong at some point in our investing life

Can't understand why GE Renewables has been tardy in signing, but that's the world of business and long term deals, a bit like a game of Poker, as well as the "which came first the chicken or the egg" (ie. do they dont they(ARU) have the knowhow/management to pull this off ie get Nolans to fruition) I personally would love to see evidence of someone in Hancock Prospecting getting involved, eg a Board Seat/Directorship, someone who has experience in the REE space.
    I shall one day look back at these posts and will say "Why did we ever doubt them?" and "Why did I bother wasting my time writing on HC"

All IMVHO, DYOR (cause I have), GLTA(patient)LTH "Build it they (even Musk) will come for more"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.