NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

The illusive BFS.From IW's above post."However, an updated BFS...

1. J L
    1,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    The illusive BFS.

From IW's above post.

"However, an updated BFS might not be as welcome as some think."

"Construction costs, materials [particularly in mining]- way up.
    Labour costs in construction and mining - up."

While JP is not the Reserve Bank Governor, and we should not hang on his every word, I think that in regard to the BFS, he was giving us a clear message that we should be patient and expect some negative changes.

He indicated quite clearly in the interview, IMO, that labour is in short supply and becoming much more expensive. As an aside, I think the look on JP's face when Sean S. jokingly said that he was looking forward to a TH, was priceless.

Now to the BFS.

IMO, putting together a BFS is essentially a desk job, pulling together your own research material and information from potential stakeholders.

Earlier on (October 2022), the BFS was going gangbusters, obviously then under the control of the NexantECA. It now appears to be under control of stake holders whose input is essential for its completion, but not forthcoming.

For the above reasons, together with other more certain projects in the pipeline, potential stakeholders might be reluctant to commit valuable resources in providing detailed input to the BFS, timely or otherwise, to such a highly speculative project.

The timing of the BFS seems now to be under the control of potential stakeholders, and not NRZ. We wait and see. IMO. J L.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.