NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Fellas, I think Stage 1 is probably the last thing on the BOD's...

1. J L
    1,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Fellas, I think Stage 1 is probably the last thing on the BOD's minds at the moment.

Next week I expect revelations of monumental proportions, and it has to happen next week.

Not much time left for the big decisions to be made, guys. Hold onto your hats, the general meeting notice is about to land.

And it has to happen next week, unless NRZ has some dispensation. I hope your speed reading is up-to-scratch. You might not get a lot of time after the announcement to get ahead of the market.

"Corporations Act 2001 - 252F - Amount of notice of meetings
    At least 21 days notice must be given of a meeting of the members of a registered scheme. However, the scheme’s constitution may specify a longer minimum period of notice."

I don't think that "a longer minimum period of notice" would be feasible as it would take them into July.

It will be seeking approval from shareholders on a host of issues. e.g.

1. Reimbursement for forgone salaries. Options and the like. (Austerity measures to finance quarter).
    2. Approvals for increased funding to cover large debts and the like.

If this doesn't happen, NRZ must have cleverly managed their finances and creditors. The boss said in his interview that there were no debtors of concern. So, something must have happened which rendered earlier information regarding debts now invalid. IMO.

It would probably be a good idea to keep a close eye on trading during pre-opening on disallowed. It wouldn't be nice to be caught with one's pants down, as was the case with many, during the last grossly ill-timed (IMO) announcement.

All IMO. J L.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.