NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

General Discussion, page-461

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 977
    It's rather unfortunate that someone can't comprehend that a business that isn't generating income needs to raise funds from time to time. NRZ's raises haven't been good ones, we can't deny that, but claims of imminent insolvency for 3 or 4 years starts to age quite poorly rolleyes.pngrolleyes.png.

Apparently one of them was suggesting that they were going to buy NRZ shares 'at 3 cents'.... I don't quite know how you can deliberately mislead and down ramp to try and impact a stock, then make admissions about purchasing lower; very malicious and spiteful indeed - and in breach of various Guidelines one would think.

Looking at that recent discussion with Tony Lawry and Justyn Peters some significant share price catalysts could be quite close in my view. In the meantime, everyday that passes, the noose from the overhang of Energy Exploration Capital Partners gets looser and looser. The day when they're off the register will be a great day, as will the replacement of the architect of the deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.